Second Opinion Consultation
Free 15-Minute Phone Conference with Dr. Pinto.
Dr. Pinto offers a complimentary 15-minute phone consultation to help educate his patients on their treatment options. During this call, you can get to know Dr. Pinto and his approach, and he can answer any questions that you might have on the journey towards achieving fertility.
Like most Americans, you trust your doctor to accurately diagnose and treat your condition whether it might be a simple flu or something more complex, such as infertility. Dr. Pinto and the staff at Repromed understand that investing in a fertility clinic and choosing the right doctor can be overwhelming. Dr. Pinto understands how important this decision is to you and your family.
Here are some examples of situations where seeking a second opinion would be in your best interests:
- Unsuccessful Treatment: You have been on a fertility treatment protocol for more than 3 cycles without any results and your doctor does not suggest a different fertility treatment.
- Reproductive Technology Not Up to Date: The fertility clinic does not offer advanced treatment options such as preimplantation genetic screening, egg freezing, and IVF.
- Failure to Build a Good Rapport with Your Doctor: Building a close and harmonious relationship with your doctor is critical to both understanding treatment options recommended by your doctor and expressing any reservations you might have.
- Possible risks and complications are not adequately discussed: Prior to undergoing treatment, your doctor should discuss all possible risks with you. If your doctor only informs you of the benefits of the procedure while glossing over the risks then you might not be able to make an informed decision.
- Relying on Your Intuition: If you are not confident about the level of care you are receiving without quite being able to put your finger on the reason why, you may decide to discontinue treatment with the clinic or doctor. A good doctor will take your feedback positively and try to improve service.
A second opinion may result in fresh new ideas and treatment approaches or it may reaffirm your previous physician’s opinion about what must be done to achieve a successful pregnancy. Whatever the case might be, you will have peace of mind knowing that no stone is left unturned in your attempt to deliver a healthy baby.
If you are seeking a second opinion, Repromed Fertility Center and Dr. Anil Pinto look forward to speaking with you. Simply fill out our contact form and we will contact you to set up a second opinion consultation within 3 business days.